A chrome diamond on a wide, black radiator grille, streamlined blue-tinted headlamps and transparent rear lights with concentric blue edges give ZOE a strong electric identity.
ZOE has the stylish appearance of a coupe thanks to built in rear door handles, which have been branded with the designer’s fingerprint. Combined with an interior design that is thoughtful and spacious, ZOE offers the best of both worlds.
The new Z.E. 40 battery was developed by Renault with a revolutionary technology which doubles the capacity of the lithium-ion battery, in exactly the same dimensions! 250 miles
NEDC* on one charge, with the same benefits as the 22kWh battery, such as simple recharging, no required maintenance and easy recycling at the end of its life.
Located under the floor to lower the center of gravity, the battery has no impact on either roominess of the car or on the boot volume. ZOE offers 100% torque from start, a
quiet motor, no gear changes or petrol stations, and relaxed driving pleasure.
|Innovation for a better life
1. Regenerative braking:
Every time the driver brakes, the battery gets a boost of energy. Clever!
2. Heat pump:
The heat pump is able to air-condition and heat your car more efficiently
than a traditional system, meaning you can stay comfortable without
worrying about range.
3. EV tyres:
Specifically designed for ZOE, these tyres are able to maximize ZOEs range due to ultra-low rolling resistance technology.*
4. Chameleon Charger ™:
Uniquely fitted to ZOE, the Chameleon Charger™ is always able to charge at maximum power available and is therefore quicker and more efficient, saving you time and money.
Through Z.E. Connected Services** you can pre-set the temperature of the car so it’s ready for you before you get in. Toasty in winter and cool in summer!
When using the eco-mode, the dynamic performance and air conditioning or heating is limited to maximize ZOE’s driving range.
|Battery and charging
||Just like the other models in the Renault Z.E. range, ZOE is fitted with a lithium-ion battery, offering great performance.
It is very simple to charge, even when it is fully discharged and it can also be recycled at the end of it’s life.
Thanks to The Chameleon Charger ™ that is uniquely fitted to ZOE, it is compatible with various power sockets and sources, providing you with a range of charging options. The result?
Minimized charging times and maximized flexibility.
Three easy ways to charge?
1. At Home. - A Home-charger is fitted by Charge-master and offers a 7kW charge that can fully charge the ZOE in 7-8 hours. Now that ZOE with Z.E. 40 battery can go even further, the majority of your charging will take place at home so that topping up the car can be effortlessly integrated into your daily routine (1,2,3 & 4) .
2. Destination. There are already over 3,000 public charging posts nationwide that provide a charge between 22kW to 3kW and can charge your car from 3-16 hours respectively.
This type of charge is ideal for round trips, such as going to and from one destination.
3. Quick. These appliances are placed at key locations such as motorway services and have a 43kW capacity. They are ideal for long journeys and can charge your ZOE with Z.E. 40 battery to 80% in 1h 45 mins. With Quick Charge option, this only takes 65 mins.
|Standard features EXPRESSION NAV
• 15" Aerobase wheel trims
• TFT dashboard display with driving style indicator
DRIVING AND CONTROLS
• ABS with EBA (Emergency Brake Assist) and EBD (Electronic
• Cruise Control and speed limiter
• ESC (Electronic Stability Control)
• ETC (Electronic Traction Control)
• Keycard entry with push button Start/Stop function
COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
• Automatic climate control with one touch quick demist function
• Height and reach adjustable steering wheel
• Electric windows - front
• USB socket and AUX socket
• 4x20W Renault R-Link Multimedia system including 7" touch screen,
TomTom ® LIVE navigation, FM tuner, Bluetooth ® * audio streaming and
hands-free calls, and voice control
• ECO mode function
SAFETY AND SECURITY
• Driver and front passenger front and side airbags
• Z.E. Voice (low speed pedestrian warning)
Z.E. SPECIFIC EQUIPMENT
• 7kW Z.E. ready domestic wallbox fitted at your home (exclusive to
• Chameleon charger with a charging time of between 1 and 13.5 hours
depending on power supply
• Heat pump
• 15" Michelin ENERGY E-V tyres
• Z.E. Connect (remote monitoring of battery charge and estimated range)
3 years’ subscription free as standard for all versions. Renewal required
after 3 years**